Hello First Day of August. Time flown by so fast and we're on the 8th month of the year. Hooray! But nothing really exciting that I know that's gonna happen this month, hahaha. I hope that there's gonna be a "surprise holiday" again here in PNG like what happened in the last couple of months. I am HUMAN, who doesn't want Holidays-no work during these days? Ok, enough of the expectations and let's all move on.
With my previous entry(click here for the recap), I've mentioned that I'm gonna do a separate post on What's In My Make Up Bag/Pouch. I wanted to share with y'all what my daily essentials are. But before I start off, let me share you a short story.
I remember how I got so addicted on hoarding make ups and watching those make up tutorials on YouTube and I was trying to do it myself way back 2010, haha. Honestly, I don't really buy my make ups. 75% of make ups were just given by my friends and relatives from U.S as their pasalubongs. Oh how lucky am I :). You may all see them here and here.
And now for today's entry, let me show you what I usually have in my-make-up-pouch.
WHAT'S IN MY CAT MAKE UP BAG/POUCH
1. L'OREAL MAGIC SMOOTH SOUFFLE. A mousse foundation that creates flawless and even toned finish. It's oil-free and non-sticky. I got this from Chemist(The Watson's of Australia) for AUD 10.00.
2. HAYAN SILKY FACE POWDER. It adds shimmer to your face and I use it to finish off my make up.
3. MAYBELINE BB STICK. To erase/cover up dark spots but can use it also as foundation.
4. WEDGE SPONGE. I was using it on removing excess eye shadows and eyeliners.
5. FLORMAR EYELINER PEN. I love using this pen liner. The application is very quick especially when you're on a rush and it's waterproof, it'll last for a day.
6. NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL, BLACK BEAN. My very favorite eye pencil from Jean. I was using it on creating black smokey eyes.
7. MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA. Giving me long, thick lashes.
8. CLINIQUE EYESHADOW PALETTE. I've been using this eye shadow for a long time. Got this from Aunt Marie as her Christmas Gift dated back 2009. It comes in four shades of eye shadow, frosted white, green, purple and bronze.
9. APPLICATORS. Brushes that I use for blending the eye shadows.
10. ELF EYEBROW KIT. This eyebrow kit helps me create that "matarush na kilay". It makes your brows more thicker, fuller and defined.
11. MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS. I didn't buy this lip balm, I actually got it from a blog giveaway here. I use it to keep my lips hydrated.
12. LIPSTICKS. I always have two shades of lipstick in my pouch, one pink(the-five-dollar-lipstick from Chemist) and one red(Wet and Wild). When I have no time to put on make up or when I'm on a rush, my trick is to put on a brighter lipstick to create that I-don't-give-a-damn-I-am-beautiful look, lol.
13. ELF ALL OVER COLOR STICK. It's a 3 in 1 color stick for your eyes, lips and face, but I only use this as blush :)
14. EYELASH CURLER. For curling eyelashes before I apply the mascara.
15. TONY MOLY PETITE BUNNY GLOSSBAR. I think this brand is from Korea. It's a lipstigloss(lipstick and lipgloss in one) with adorably bunny caps, hihi so cute.
16. CAT FACE MAKE UP POUCH/BAG. From my previous entry, this cat pouch is from Ate Len. Best to put in the make ups because the pouch was made of plastic material(I dunno what kind of material is that, hahaha) and it's bulky.
It's quite a loooot and good thing that it all fits in one pouch :). Now it's your turn - what's currently on your make up bag?
PS: I am thinking if I'll change my blog name. Any suggestions? Kbye.
I've explain with my previous post why I've been gone for ages but all that really matter now is that I've decided to come back. Yes, I've decided to blog again. But still I don't know how often I'm gonna update this blog but I'll try my best to share stories with y'all.
Moving on, I've been planning to do this for a long time. Have you seen the "What's in my Bag" posts floating around IG, Tumblr and Blogosphere? Everybody was doing it and I wanted to do my version of What's In my Bag. Here it is:
WHAT'S IN MY CAT'S BAG?
1. 3D CAT FACE BAG. This cat face bag was a huge hit at the office and everybody was asking where did I get this bag. I got this cutie patotie bag at Gwyshop. They've been selling some kawaii stuffs on their store. Apart from it's cuteness, it was exactly looks like my cat Maro, hihihi. Been planning also to sell this bag in our shop.
2. CAT FACE MAKE UP POUCH. Haha, oh well, It's obvious that I'm a Crazy Cat Lady. I got the Cat Face Make Up Pouch from Ate Len as her pasalubong when she went to Australia for her Holiday Leave. She knows that I'm such a sucker for cat stuffs, lol. And what's inside? I think I have to do a separate post on what's inside my make up pouch. I just took out the everyday beauty essentials that I am using- L'oreal Mousse Foundation, Eye Pen Liner, Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar, Elf Blush Stick & Olay Moisturizer. Thank you for always making me pretty :)
3. EYEGLASSES. 'Cause I am a genius loljk. I've got a poor eyesight so I have to wear glasses at work.
4. iPAD MINI. My 16GB iPad Mini that I got 2 years ago as reward for myself. Been carrying it with me 'cause I'm using it to check my email especially when I'm out of the office. Also, I'm using it to listen to my favorite Paramore and RJA songs during lunch break, ROCK 'EN ROLL TO THE WORLD \m/
5. ZEBRA CELLET. CELLET- Cellphone Case + Wallet. Got this from Mumi, where I can put my Mobile Phone, ID's, ATM Cards and cash :)
6. MOBILE PHONES. For emergency calls, lol. I've got two phones with me in my bag. One is for personal use and the other one's for calling our clients.
7. ID'S, ATM/CREDIT CARD. Yes of course, ID's should be always in my bag and also the ATM Card for emergency needs.
8. PASSPORT. My passport that was just put onto Hello Kitty Passport Holder, hihihi.
9. DISNEY PRINCESS COLOGNE. It is a baby's cologne. I don't know but I love the scent :D
10. HELLO KITTY WET WIPES. I'm a girl so I must have this in my bag. You know na where I am using it, no need to explain, hahaha.
11. DENTAL FLOSS. I am Betty La Fea's sister loljk, but because I have braces, I have to carry this with me. It such embarrassing when you've got food stuck on your teeth, nakikipag-usap ka na may tinga ka without knowing. I've experience that before, super nakakahiya :(
12. USB CORD/CHARGER. To use of course kapag lowbat.
13. STYLIZED BOOK BY LIZ UY. I haven't finish reading it so I've been reading it during lunch time. It's like the 10 commandments of styling. This book inspires me on how to dress up.
14. KEYS. House Key, Office's Front Door Key and the Access Card at the Main Office- 'cause our office is a bit techie, kaya swipe-swipe lang, hihihi :D
15. COMB. Use to get rid of Bad-Hair-Day or if you see your Prince Charming at the office, charaught!
16. CAT FACE COIN PURSE. Too cute to store your coins :). I am selling this purse in our shop for only PHP 60.00. You may check them here and here.
The contents in my bag describes what kind of person am I. So how do you like the stuffs inside?
So there you have it. That's a wrap for my What's in my Bag post. Hope you like it :)
I don't know where to start, I don't know where to begin. All, I know is, I have left my blog for a long time. Been MIA for 2 years now here on blogosphere, as in "super tagal". Ánd now after ages, I'm blogging again. Probably, you have the idea now or clue what would be my today's blog about. Yes, the title said it right. Why did I stop blogging? Here are some of the reasons, excuses why I did.
1. LAZYNESS. To be perfectly honest, this is the feeling that I really hate about myself. That feeling na "gagawin ko 'to" and then later on "bukas na lang pala o mamaya na lang pala":( in short, procrastinating things and my #1 victim is my blog. I AM A LAZY BLOGGER :D
2. NO GADGETS. I have a 16GB iPad Mini and Android phone with me. But these techies were not helping me to get onto blog. What I mean is, I still prefer to use a laptop or a desktop, mas madali mag-blog pati mag-attach ng file. I have downloaded a blogger app before on my iPad but decided to delete it çause I have to update the software. I didn't carry a laptop(just borrowed my Aunt's laptop today) with me or I don't have my own desktop computer at home. We have at the office but I don't want to use it to logged in to social networking etc. I am planning to get a netbook for my personal use, but still, UNDECIDED -_-
3. WORKING FULL TIME. If you were my avid follower(loljk), I mean if we are friends on FB, you know that I am working overseas. Yes, been working for almost 2 years now as a Service Corporate Manager here in Port Moresby-Papua New Guinea. 9 hours Monday - Friday and 4 hrs every Saturday. I don't have spare time to update my blog, pag-uwi galing work, gusto ko kain at matulog na lang or do the laundry, NO TIME FOR BLOGGING. Lots of paper works and a lot of pressure :( But despite of preassure and my Boss' grumpiness, I'll say that, I am so lucky with my current job. Everything were paid off by the company, such as accommodation, electric bills, vehicle provided by the company, even the fuel, and most of all, the expensive airfare, hihihi. I have a 3-year contract here and my Boss is planning to renew it for another 3 years. This is a blessing :) I LOVE MY JOB AND THE PEOPLE I'M WORKING WITH.
4. THE PLACE. I am currently staying with my Aunt and her family. She doesn't want me to live by myself. Hindi ko alam kung nagwo-worry ba siya na magutom ako, 'cause I don't know how to cook, hahahaha. Thank you Aunt Quel for letting me stay in your house and for getting me fat, lol. But seriously, the place is not safe to walk on the street especially with the expatriate like me, as in NO NO(you'll know why when you try to live here in PNG)! You can't just take photo on streets for your OOTD like what other bloggers do. Unlike in Phil, when you can just walk anytime you want and capture every moment of your life. But PNG is a nice place, the trees, plants and roads, na parang nasa ibang parte ka lang ng Pilipinas. I LOVE PNG, THIS IS MY SECOND HOME.
5. BUSINESS. Sissy and I have a small online business. We're selling Fashionable Clothes and Kawaii Purses. We're still thinkng what would be the next item we're gonna put in our store. If you're interested click here and here. Sissy, is the one who's responsible on meeting the suppliers and our buyers and I am the one who's dealing with the buyers for their queries(magaling daw ako sa sales talk) also, with our shops concept(need ito sa business para ma-attract ang mga buyers, lol). I'm giving a little time in our business after work. We're puttig the money we earned into our savings. Do you think that Sissy and I will be GOOD BUSINESS WOMEN?
6. FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AS A BLOG. Why would I use Blog if I can post and share everyday my short stories on IG and FB? If you're reading my blog before, you already knew that I'm into fashion. I like posting OOTD's keme. I've got a lot of OOTD photos saved into my iPad. But as I've told you, I have no time to post and to tell all my strange stories, lol. But all of them were posted on IG, click here. I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everybody(if you're interested) to FOLLOW ME ON IG :D
7. NO ONE IS HERE ON BLOG. There is still some but none of my friends are blogging :( Probably, there are some visiting my blog or if there's someone who recommended my page or if someone shares my page or if someone use the search engines or whatsover. I'M A LONER HERE ON BLOGOSPHERE.
8. BLOGGING IS NOT MY PRIORITY. I love writing and telling stories but sorry to say that blogging is not my priority. Did you get my point in here? I wanted to concentrate/focus with my work and business so I can provide our financial needs. And as a responsible human being(lol), my priority is my family. They are the reason why I work so hard. I want to give them all their needs, I want my two brothers to finish their studies, planning to go with them in Hongkong Disneyland someday, planning to renovate/rebuild our home. These were one of my plans, I keep crossing my fingers and praying always to G. I'LL KEEP RUNNING AND CHASE ALL MY DREAMS.
Do you accept all my excuses? Or, is it too little to late to explain?
In two years, I'll say that I've learned a lot of things, lalo na yung pananaw sa buhay. Not becoming worst but I can proudly say BETTER :)
Now, I don't know if I'll continue blogging or this would be my last post. Bye for now.
For those of you who doesn't know it yet, Istaylista is now on Facebook and Instagram. So I am inviting you to hit the LIKE button HERE and FOLLOW button HERE. Appreciate it for those people who already did.
Hello Istaylistas.. Shame on those who think that I'm gone forever here in blogosphere. And I am so happy to announce that I'm baaaack!
I want to share a story about the parcel I ordered from the "Home of Skull Stuff", Fashionmoto Shop.
I had conversation with the owner of Fashionmoto to reserve the black skull shirt they're selling in their shop. +Wrey Swift (Wreyzza) gave me her bank account details where I can deposit the payment of my ordered item. I also gave her my complete shipping address to ship the package. Everything is all clear. The package was picked up by the courier. She gave me the tracking number to check the status of the item. The next day, I checked the status of my package, It was hold due to conflict of address. I was worried and immediately contacted Wreyzza. I also emailed the courier regarding with the status of my package. I told them that I'm disappointed on what happened with my package. I am sure that I gave the correct shipping address to Wreyzza. I don't see any conflict about that blah blah blah.... Then the courier answer the email and confirm my shipping address and ask if I am from Brgy. San Miguel General Trias, Cavite. I replied them, "There's no such place as Brgy. San Miguel here in GenTri, it is Brgy. San Gabriel. I texted Wreyzza about this and she told me that it was all her fault. She copied a wrong address. I laughed and texted her that it's ok. The package was already transferred to LBC. All I have to do is to wait.
And finally, parcel from Fashionmoto Shop is here:
Black Skull Shirt with Black Skull Bracelet as freebie on patronizing Fashionmoto's Shop. Wreyzza also sent a note saying "Thank you". You are always welcome Wreyzza. I am looking forward on seeing and meeting each other wearing our skull shirts and accessories.
Hey it's been a long time I posted here on blog. I'm still busy with things(I think I should have a separate post about that). I'm not sure if I can keep this up. But I'll try my very best on updating my blog. But for now, I'm leaving you with Paramore's latest song.
BTW, How dah yah like my red hair? Lol, just kiddin' its just the saturation.
If you're a follower of Istaylista's Fan Page on FB, I'm sure you've read about my announcement that I am goin' through a couple of changes. What I am talkin' about is changing my blog layout/template, fonts etc. Iwas woking on it right now(nah, I'm not that busy that's why I'm blogging) and I was trying to change it. But, WTH is goin' on? I can't change it. Can somebody give me a good site where I can get HTML or CSS code for the layout(major problem)? I'll work on it once it is ok to change the layout. And yess I finally changed the fonts, background color and put skulls on the title. Like it?
Moving on..... I'm sorry for being MIA on the blogosphere. But hey, I'm still kicking and I'm back. And I wanted to share with you guys some photos and random stories what I've been up to.
December 4, 2012
Finally, got my braces on. "Lakas daw maka-Camille Prats"
December 06, 2012
I celebrated my 25th Birthday
I want to thank God for giving me another year and thank Him for all the blessings he has given me all these years. I would like also to thank all those people who wished me a Happy Birthday. You are all so sweet.
What's inside? A badass skull leggings, ring and earrings from +wReY sWiFt (blogger I've met who is also a skull addict, owner of Fashionmoto) Thanks Wrey.
December 22, 2012
Sissy's 18th Birthday
We had a blast on my Sister's 18th Birthday. My mom, aunt and I, organized her simple birthday party with full of surprises. I made her cry. I love you sis.
December 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL
This photo was taken last Christmas Eve.
And what I wore on Christmas Day?
SKULLISTA- a person who wears everything with skulls on it.
Top, Thrifted | Skull Leggings, Ring and Earrings, Fashionmoto Shop | Havaianas Freedom Black
I redeemed the 17 stickers and got this Starbucks Limited Edition Planner 2013. It comes with 3 colors(green, black and white) I chose white. I can use this for managing my workload :D
December 29, 2012
My Aunt Nitz just got her new baby, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and then she gave me her Iphone 3GS. I thank her many times. I love you Mama Nits. Best Christmas gift ever.
BTW, I'm on Instagram now. Follow me. You can find me by typing in my username lin_kin_park bhulinlin. Here are some of my best photos from Instagram:
Cheers to the awesome 2012 has been. 2012 is good year for me. I want to thank God for giving me that awesome year. I have no idea what 2013 is gonna be but I'm goin' to live through it no matter what and how crazy it'll be.
This 2013, I'll FORGET things that stupid people have said about me, FOCUS on the people who truly love and care for me and CARRY on what I enjoy and do it with extra knowledge.
Hey loves, I'm back on blog like I was back from a very long sleep.. Finally, I got my full bangs back. How do you like my hair? There's a reason why I trimmed my bangs and why I chose Paramore's song for the title of this blog. The title deals with this guy who left. The song is about a girl who tried as hard as she could to make everything alright. Renegade means, a disloyal person, betrays or deserts.
I'm leaving you with the video of the song.
"FASHION IS A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MOOD"
BTW, Istaylista is now on FB. Click here and please like. Thank you very much.
We are 5 days away from Halloween. Do you have your costumes picked? As I've said from my previous post, I am planning to wear a Skull Printed Tank Top and pair it with black leggings. Here's a photo for you to see:
I love seeing everyone dressed up in their Halloween costumes. But I don't want to dress up. I mean, I don't personally wear Halloween suit but still I want to be festive and stylish this Halloween. So I got an idea of buying these Spooktacular Halloween Headbands from department store. Perfect way to finish off my Halloween Suit. Here are some photos wearing 4 spooky headbands.
The Demon and The Elf, BTW, I'd like you to meet my Aunt Nitz.
Me as Ms. Pumpkin :), wearing pumpkin headband
Here's my pick. Perfect for my Halloween Outfit. Jaraaaaannnnn:
Elias Paniki ang peg :)
Black Bat Headband, I am so cute in this photo(yabang lang, lol)
There are so many cute headbands to choose from and I end up with buying 4 headbands(I am goin' to give the 3 headbands to the kids) If you're like me and you want to join the Halloween fun without a fuss, then Halloween Headbands are perfect for you :)
Hi peeps! Do you know that I love doing DIY project? But sometimes, I'm scared I might ruin it. And then I tried this DIY shirt Last Wednesday night. I've painted my shirt a big smiley without using silk screen(mano-mano ko po siya pininta, hihihihi). And yessss it's EPIC. I am so amazed with myself(first time ko kase gumawa ng sariling shirt, that I can wear anytime, kahit na pagala-gala ako sa mall). So if you want also a shirt like this, you'll just need to provide a plain shirt and textile paint and I'll ask you to pay me for the labor, loljk. The Smiley Ring was made of polymer clay. It's customized(hahaha, ang cute lang).
Hey Monday! Let me share a quick post for this week's nail.
I've painted my nails with these adorably cute pandas. These little pandas are super super cute :) It's very easy. White polish for the head and eyes, black polish for the ears, nose and eyes and a dotting tool to make perfect circles, last, top coat for finishing.
My nails reminds me of Tare Panda.
You can leave a comment below with the link of your DIY nails.
It's not Halloween but I'm wearing accessories with skulls on it. But yeah, I love it. I do rock. Yesterday was like "lazy day". So my aunt and I went to the mall and watched Taken 2 and wore this outfit. The skull headband, I bought a long time ago. The skull ring is customized I ordered from Cheysser. Skull earrings gave by my aunt, she knows I love accessories with skulls. I feel comfy with this outfit and I look skinny, lol.
PS: Have you noticed my Panda Nails? I'll blog about that separately.